Running indexing tasks
Indexing tasks can be run when many users are having issues with an application's search engine such as:
- incomplete webmail search engines (some search options are missing)
- incomplete search results
- inconsistent search results (e.g. erroneous read status)
- server error when attempting to read an email in a search result
- alphabet non-clickable in address books
To reindex data, go to the dedicated page in the admin console: System Management > Indexing.
Click the button for the application you want to reindex. This will reindex the entire system (all domains, all users) – Emails, Address Books, Calendars, To Do Lists.